SPC Floor Warranty Policy
1. Warranty Period
Wear Layer 0.5mm
Wear Layer 0.3mm
Wear Layer 0.15mm
Residential: 30 yearsCommercial: 15 years
Residential: 20 yearsCommercial: 10 years
Residential: 15 years
2. Warranty Conditions
- The product is still in the warranty period
- The condition for receiving the warranty is that the customer has activated the electronic warranty right after installation and has it on RC Floor’s warranty data.
- The warranty coverage is for the end user only and is not transferable to others.
- Customers will receive a free warranty against manufacturing defects, including:
- Products are termite, rotten, water soaked.
- Products are deformed, blistered, broken.
- The product is discolored under normal conditions.
- The product is damaged wear layer under normal conditions.
- Warranty is valid only in the event that all Manufacturer’s installation and maintenance recommendations are strictly followed..
3. Conditions not covered by warranty
- The product is out of warranty period.
- Failure to follow the installation instructions results in product damage.
- Defective product due to user or weather.
- Arbitrarily disassemble, relocate.
- Faults related to the locking system due to foundation warping, undulation, improper lining material or overloading.
- Using adhesives with SPC flooring is not suitable.
- Improper cleaning and hygiene of the product leads to discoloration due to high concentration of chemical solutions and detergents..
- The product is discolored due to direct exposure to sunlight.
- The product is stained or discolored due to dyes, coal stains, tar, adhesives…
- The product surface is scratched, concave, damaged by sharp objects, the user wears sand-stick shoes on the floor, heavy objects. It is recommended that the bearing capacity of the product does not exceed 69kg/cm2.
- Product surface is scorched, warped due to exposure to flame or high temperature.