What is so special about the core layer of NEOFLOOR SPC Flooring?
NEOFLOOR SPC Flooring has recently been the focus of the market by overcoming the disadvantages of traditional flooring types and possessing many other preeminent features. So which secret has great merit making the outstanding advantages of the floor? The answer lies within the SPC core layer. In the article below, let’s learn more about the NEOFLOOR SPC Flooring’s core.
1. Composition of NEOFLOOR SPC Flooring
- NEOFLOOR SPC Flooring has five innovative layers:
- UV coating: function to prevent harmful effects of UV rays, avoid color fading, antibacterial, make floor cleaning easy.
- Anti-scratch layer: this is a transparent PVC plastic layer with anti-scratch, anti-wear, anti-slip effects, increasing the durability of the floor.
- Pattern film layer: increase the floor’s aesthetics thanks to the most beautiful and realistic wood, stone, and carpet textures.
- SPC core layer: a mixture of CaCO3 white limestone powder and PVC primary plastic. This crucial layer creates quality for the floor, which is water-resistant, moisture resistant, fire retardant, does not warp, shrinks and says “no” to termites.
- EVA or IXPE insoles have smooth surface treatment, sound absorption, and noise resistance.
2. What’s so special about NEOFLOOR SPC Flooring’s core layer
2.1 Structure of NEOFLOOR SPC Flooring’s core layer
The core layer of NEOFLOOR SPC Flooring has a composition of over 70% stone powder, and the rest is PVC primary resin and plasticizer additives. After melting PVC plastic, it will be mixed with stone powder to bind and create a plastic film covering the stone powder particles. The above mixture will be extruded into sheets, cooled and stabilized, and will create a solid structure that is hard, durable, but still highly flexible.
With the inert properties of the material, this layer also creates other outstanding features of NEOFLOOR SPC Flooring: absolute water resistance, no warping, shrinking, non-combustible, non-combustible, and non-smoke when direct contact with fire.
2.2 The best marble raw material source in the world
CaCO3 white limestone is the primary material to create the core layer of NEOFLOOR SPC Flooring products. This raw material is mined at a quarry in Thung Hung mountain, Quy Hop, Nghe An. This quarry is rated as one of the best marble sources globally in terms of whiteness and brightness. With an area of up to 10 hectares, with a reserve of 5,000,000m3, this quarry meets raw materials for NEOFLOOR two SPC flooring factories in Dong Nai and Hai Phong, with a total capacity of 26 million m2 of floor/year.
2.3 Modern machinery and technology lines
Both NEOFLOOR SPC flooring factories use the most modern and advanced technology. As a result, production efficiency increases, costs are reduced, toxic substances are not released into the environment, and the products produced are of the best quality.
In addition, NEOFLOOR SPC flooring factories all use clean solar energy to operate. So, besides bringing highests quality products, NEOFLOOR also contributes to protecting the green – clean – beautiful environment.
We hope the above data has helped you have more information about quality products NEO SPC Flooring. With outstanding qualities and features, NEOFLOOR SPC Flooring confidently brings customers satisfaction and experiences that exceed expectations.